Re-caps in Pictures


This is a favorite: Seekh Kebab with a green chutney
"Why hurry over beautiful things? Why not linger and enjoy them?"
(~Clara Schumann)


I am trying very hard to keep up with the writing of recipes so I can upload some, but the harder I try, the behinder I get! Sounds like an excuse...! No, honestly it isn't, the grammar should convince you. Instead I'm presenting a recap of some of the dishes already uploaded, and a peek at some yet to be uploaded, via pictures. Some of the dishes I have to upload: Chicken Vindaloo, Chicken Wings, Cream Chicken are the pending ones. I hope the "beautiful" visuals tempt you to look for the recipes on the blog; get into the kitchen and start a culinary journey you'll enjoy. But don't be in a hurry; linger and enjoy them first! I'll be quick and catch up with the writing.

The first collage has: Butter Chicken http://chef-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2013/09/butter-chicken.html
Cream Chicken, and Chicken Vindaloo...Both these dishes have easy-to-make recipes...they're coming soon!



The next is Meatballs In A Rich Meat Sauce with spaghetti. I have turned this into a fusion dish, with remarkable results. It tastes so good! It's a chicken dish again. This is another one waiting to be uploaded.






As they appear from top left to right; clockwise: Egg Biryani+Raita http://chef-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2012/06/egg-biryani.html
Egg masala, Sweet-Hot Chicken Wings, Salami Fried Rice


That's it for now. Enjoy the pictures and drool!
___________________________________________________________________________

Comments